Thus it can be logically concluded that today from 9 am to 12 noon I'd be giving the last exam of my life(finally I have learnt the difference between a Test and an Exam).
This means a lot of things:
1. No more studying something just to get good marks in a Exam, although that subject may have no other practical significance in my future life.
2. No more wasting about 3-5 days in the lead up to the exam and getting down to study the evening before. That too interlaced with FunnyStuff ( FunnyStuff has assumed values of Water Fights[this is not a computer game], Counter Strike, Age of Empires, Gtalk, Head Banging Sessions, Blogging, Bong Tutorials etc. through the semesters).
3. No more WarOnConscience before, during and after the Exam.
4. No more "Song you listened to before leaving for the exam hall" stuck in your head when you couldn't recall what you studied last night.
5. No more Souvik Ray trying to teach me a topic so that he could get his concepts revised, while all I heard was a crazy combination of Latin and Greek.
6. No more waiting for the Question Paper to know the Subject Name and Subject Code to write on the Answer Sheet.
And of course no more of a lot other things.
I really want to hug all my Department Mates after the examination tomorrow.