Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dolphins

I had been leading a life on Auto-Pilot for the past few months. Things were happening as they were supposed to happen. But when I switched off the Auto-Pilot, things got stranger.

  1. Finally after an year of dirt and mess, just when a few days are left, I clean up my room. It feels better!
  2. I try to install a new distro. I tried out Fedora 10, Ubuntu 8.10 and OpenSuSE 11.1. None worked. Finally I install Mandriva again, but just for a change I settle down with KDE 4.1 (ok, that was by mistake)
  3. I have paid my semester fees, but I am yet to pay my Mess Dues (cos I have spent some of it)
  4. I have let go of some of my bad habits. I don't know whether the end result is better or worse!

Time when I noticed:
  1. I am out of all money, and I am in deep debt(read shit).
  2. My college life is coming to an end and in a few days (which won't take long), I will lose contact with most of my friends.
  3. I have a whole New Life, New Places, New People and many more News ahead of me.
In the course of these four years, I have made some great friends. I would like to thank those friends heartily for making my college life worth remembering.

(I deeply apologise for the lack of humour in this post. I guess I have lost it permanently.)

4 comments:

Nitin said...

The last line i.e. the P.S. sucks,,,that was totally unnecessary & irrelevant!!!

shrinku (still) rocks!!!

Debayan said...

You havent lost your sense of humor. you have lost your heart, to smart. See they even rhyme :)

Rahul Jha said...

I guess u have ur humour back now.
You had tumour in ur humour (that rhymes too).

Bnits said...

shrink is king!!
shrink is king!!!
(this was not intended to rhyme) :P