- Finally after an year of dirt and mess, just when a few days are left, I clean up my room. It feels better!
- I try to install a new distro. I tried out Fedora 10, Ubuntu 8.10 and OpenSuSE 11.1. None worked. Finally I install Mandriva again, but just for a change I settle down with KDE 4.1 (ok, that was by mistake)
- I have paid my semester fees, but I am yet to pay my Mess Dues (cos I have spent some of it)
- I have let go of some of my bad habits. I don't know whether the end result is better or worse!
Time when I noticed:
- I am out of all money, and I am in deep debt(read shit).
- My college life is coming to an end and in a few days (which won't take long), I will lose contact with most of my friends.
- I have a whole New Life, New Places, New People and many more News ahead of me.
(I deeply apologise for the lack of humour in this post. I guess I have lost it permanently.)